Be part of it from the get go
As a full-stack developer, you will have the opportunity to pursue your passion (coding software) with us in a super relaxed atmosphere. Your graduation does not matter. We are looking for someone who enjoys working for an early stage ad-tech start-up. Having fun together at work is clearly one of the most important aspects of our culture. That is one of the reasons why we got self-employed. We wanted to feel free and that is how everyone in our company should feel.
If you start with us, you will
- Re-design (with us) & implement our existing application from the ground up in your favorite programming languages
- Pro-actively participate in the software architecture and design decisions (ideally with a sense of aesthetic design)
- Assume the role of the Lead Developer or CTO, if desired
What we can offer you
- free and responsible work in a highly flexible team
- young self-funded early stage start-up without any investors
- flat / family hierarchies
- flexible working hours and home office
- your desired hardware
- attractive compensation with performance-based bonus
- equity shares from the initial employee equity pool
- everything you need to start your Monday in a good mood
What we expect from you
- You are online and startup-affine and enjoy creating and implementing your own ideas
- You love to code and are an expert in your field
- Ideally, you already have experience in the SaaS area and are familiar with scalable
- infrastructures (i.e. AWS, Linux, etc.)
- You are up to every challenge with your solution-oriented approach
- You can explain complex solutions to us non-techies
What is important to us
We want you to focus on things that match your strengths. You do not have to communicate with customers if you do not want to. On the other hand, you can of course do everything you ever wanted to try. We are looking for someone who is open-minded, also towards new technologies. Teamwork is the most important part, because everyone contributes to the success of the company. No one is left alone with his problems and we try to help each other the best we can. Most important for us is that you wake up in a good mood on Monday mornings.
Why you should work with us
12K Media is hiring a media buyer / analyst for our performance marketing team. We focus on growing e-commerce brands by creating campaigns that actually convert at scale while staying profitable.
This job helps you learning all valuable aspects of digital performance marketing with a heavy focus on Facebook. By the time, you would leave us (which hopefully never happens), you are able to grow your own e-commerce brand.
If you're a motivated self-starter who wants to break into digital marketing with a performance focus, this position is for you!
In this role you will be setting up facebook marketing campaigns which lifecycle consist of testing, optimising and scaling.
We’re a small bootstrapped start-up with an easy and delightful company culture.
How your daily work looks like
- Creating ads and landing pages (writing copy) is the initial part of running campaigns
- Finding images and videos for our ads (or ideally creating them on your own) to drive online sales
- Analysing the data to gain insights about your own tests is the most crucial part of your job
- Optimising campaigns therefore makes fun and means to know what works and what doesn’t
- Don’t forget: we are not a brand agency. Our ads are not made to “feel good” but to sell products online.
- We don’t care about what you’ve studied or what you did in the past
- As long as you are high motivated and creative and willing to learn, we are happy to welcome you on board
- All we ask for is a high motivation being part of a start-up, dedication and being pro-active when it comes to “making campaigns work”
- Being a structured analyst is also important as you must be able to handle and understand lots of data
- Knowledge in Image or Video editing software is preferred
- Fluent English is required
If you feel that you address all those requirements, we are happy to hear from you!